KLAY Botanics Product Tutorial
Need help on how to properly use KLAY Botanics facial products? I’ve put together a step-by-step product tutorial to ease your curiosity for mixing your mask, using your H2O toner, and applying your non-greasy face oil to receive all of it’s benefits.
A little goes a long way.
All KLAY Botanics products are to be used in small amounts. When used the right way, you can get many uses out of it.
The key to using your DIY clay mask kit is to build up in small amounts until you have the right amount for a single use. You wouldn’t want to waste product if unnecessary.
You’re probably wondering why your clay mask comes in a powder form and not ready-to-use? My Klayveda Mask and Vedamin-C Mask are 100% natural ingredients that comes preservative-free. This advantage allows your mask to effectively last up to 2 years opposed to 3-6 months, if filled with preservatives and other synthetic ingredients to maintain it’s moisture and texture. However, you should be using it on a consistent basis, at least once a week for continuous results. 🙂
You always want to start with a clean fresh face. Make sure to clean off any makeup or oils on your skin.
*It’s best to use the clay treatment at night or when there is no need to apply makeup afterwards.
Clay Mask Instructions
- Using the mini wooden spoon provided with your clay mask, scoop 2-3 heaps of powder clay into a small bowl.
- Use the pairing H2O botanical toner (Rose Chamomile or Lemon Balm) with the dropper to squeeze a few squirts into the bowl (Alternative liquid is filtered water).
- Stir (best using a flat foundation brush) until you form a smooth paste. If too thick, add a few more drops of liquid for the right consistency. If too drippy, add a little more clay mix.
- Use a facial brush to apply wet mask evenly all over your clean face, avoiding eyes, eyebrows, and mouth (no need to paint your eyebrows, you’ll look scarier 🙂 ).
- Allow your mask to sit about 10-15 minutes or until almost completely dry (leaving it on longer doesn’t make it more effective). During this time you can relax or do other tasks.
- Rinse in shower or over sink. Lightly press down a hot damp face towel over your face to loosen up the harden mask or simply use your hands. In circular motion, begin to exfoliate while rinsing until there’s no more mask on your face.
See next step for toner…
H2O Toner Instructions
Immediately following a clay mask treatment, use a natural alcohol-free toner such as, Rose Chamomile H2O or Lemon Balm H2O, to wipe away any leftover residue and to balance, soothe skin, and make your pores happy. You can spray directly onto your face and wipe off with a cotton pad, or pour the toner directly onto the cotton pad.
If you’re not doing a clay mask treatment, see 6 beneficial ways to use a natural toner. The article describes how to customize your clay mask with toner, use on a daily, set your makeup, refresh throughout the day, aromatherapy usage, and use as a one-step morning face cleanse.
See next step for facial oil…
Glow Oil Instructions
Glow Oil is an organic non-greasy moisturizer that does wonders for your skin. It’s made up of high quality oils that doesn’t clog your pores, so don’t worry. It increases elasticity, moisturizes dry patches, balances oily skin, softens, reduce fine lines, and gives you a natural healthy glow.
Add a few drops onto your fingers and pat or massage into your skin until evenly distributed. Voila!
I hope this tutorial helps you feel more confident in using your DIY kit and if you have further questions or want to share your experience, feel free to use the comment area below or email me at email@example.com.