- Ginger Root – contains 40 naturally occurring antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage, protects skin against signs of aging, evens out skin tone, improves elasticity.
- Chamomile – Calms and soothes. For sensitive and mature skin types.
- Green Tea – Terrific skin antioxidant.
- Hibiscus – Helps improve elasticity and firmness.
- Witch Hazel – (non-alcoholic) For cleansing and toning.
- Eco-safe preservative with no parabens or toxicity.
* Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) hydrosol water, * Camellia sinensis (green tea) hydrosol water, * Hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) hydrosol water, decyl glucocide, laurel glucocide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Juice (aloe vera) * glycerin (palm derived), Ginger root extract, Chamomile extract, silk amino acids, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C), Vitamin E acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Pyridoxine HCI (vitamin B6), sodium alginate, lactic acid, cPropanediol (and) ethylhexyl glycerin (and) potassium sorbate, ylang ylang essential oil, sweet orange essential oil.
Made with 75% organic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin, massage a few pumps over face, and rinse.
- Formulated not to foam much and dry out skin.
- For a deeper cleanse, first wash with Ginger Chamomile Cleanser, then use Dead Sea Mud mask for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.